Update for MG Car Club Racing Family – 27th April

By now everybody will have seen the statement about a possible ‘behind doors’ British Grand Prix and we hope that this heralds the possibility of our Donington Park race meeting on the 11th/12th July getting a green light as well.

We are totally enthusiastic to run the Donington Park race meeting. We have to await the decisions from both the Government and Motorsport UK and of course the circuit owners as to whether it is feasible. That could take some time to clarify and we promise to be in touch just as soon as a decision is possible.

In the meantime, we suggest that Competitors charge the batteries and make sure that the car and you are ready. For instance, now would be a good time to be checking that all of your kit is in date including your helmet, overalls etc!

We look forward to seeing you all as soon as is safely and practically possible.

Mark Baulch, Ron Gammons and Bill Silcock

MG Car Club Race Planning Group