MG Car Club Silverstone National race meeting, 20th March 2021

With the proposed season opener now five weeks away, MG Car Club continue to await news from the UK Government on when restrictions may be eased and from Motorsport UK on whether they will permit events in March to go ahead. At the moment, the Club has a valid Permit from Motorsport UK. It looks likely that the first step will be to return to tiered restrictions, with no idea on which areas may be in which tiers.
From the Club point of view, we remain committed to running the event if we are allowed to do so. A final decision will be made on Wednesday 24th February.
On behalf of the Race Planning Group