Join the MGCC team!
An opportunity has arisen to join the Kimber House team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the oldest single marque car clubs. With over 14,000 members in the UK and a further 45,000 worldwide affiliated members, an enthusiastic team of staff oversee the day-to-day operations of the Club from its headquarters in Abingdon-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.
The role will offer a competitive salary and entail: Forming, developing and maintaining digital content across the organisation’s online platforms. Drafting, issuing and editing Club communications. Increasing overall Club revenue, and working with the Club’s sponsors and stakeholders.
Title: Brand Communications Executive
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
Due to the nature of the role, occasional weekend work will be required to support the Club’s key events and participation in major shows.
- Manage the organisation’s digital content, including: websites, social media and e-newsletters
- Work with the General Manager to implement quarterly marketing plans
- Work with the Club’s merchandise coordinator to drive and promote online merchandise sales
- Work in partnership with the editorial team to support the Club’s printed media
- Drive participation in and attendance of the Club’s motorsport activities
- Oversee and co-ordinate digital submissions from a number of key stakeholders
- Generate and grow advertising sales revenue
- Managing and placing digital and print advertising
- Create and send email marketing campaigns
- Generating and updating content across all of the Club’s websites
- Drafting, reviewing and sending Club communications
- Creation and distribution of press releases and other public facing communications
- Regular communication with the Club’s key volunteer stakeholders
- Working as a key member of the team to ensure active and engaging attendance at the Club’s social events, exhibitions and race meetings
- Build and maintain relationships with key multinational partners, including motor vehicle manufacturers and related organisations
- Pursue new partnership opportunities
- Measuring, tracking, reporting and analysing marketing campaigns
- Competitor research and analysis
- Potential for the creation of audio and video material
Please send a CV and cover letter to the General Manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or please send to Kimber House, Cemetery Road, Abingdon-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, OX14 1AS. The closing date for applications is Friday 15th September.