Championship Coordinator Required
The MG Car Club Speed Championship is looking for a new coordinator from 2024. The coordinator controls all aspects of the Speed Championship. Typical tasks include:
- Applying to MSUK for the ‘Championship Permit’, having submitted our Regulations for their approval
- Contacting and liaising with meeting organisers, to build an appropriate Championship calendar
- Dealing with Championship registrations and handling queries form existing and potential competitors
- Writing the monthly half page report for ‘Safety Fast’
- Helping the North Western Centre with the organisation of the end of season Awards Presentation
You’ll be well supported in the role. Our current Coordinator Paul Goodman will lead during the 2023 season, with the new coordinator shadowing him, whilst slowly handing over responsibility to the new role holder ahead of the 2024 season. Additional support will continue for the preparation and publishing of the Championship results, general admin, technical support and maintenance of the web site.
Please note, the coordinator cannot be a current competitor and must be a member of the MG Car Club.
If you’d like any further information on the role, then please get in touch with Paul at email@example.com